Friday, April 17, 2009

Working too hard!

Well, I do work too hard on my Internet projects; learning Joomla! isn't an easy task! And tweaking websites is not my favorite part. I do really like writing, I ever does! I will try to keep in touch a little more in the next weeks. Some things didn't work too well with my Discount Lenses website, mainly affilation misunderstood (Canada/USA dual-websites problem) so you could say a lose my first month: still no conversion, unbelievable! That being said, I do post a lot of signifiant links, gaining slowly some credibility with Google. I do have a lot of clicks-through, and I really think thigns are going really well. Call me an optimist! So, you could take a look at my lasts Discount Lenses pages, but still lot of works to do, as you'll see.

By the way, I bought another domain name. Am very pleased of it at first, like always. We'll see if there's something to do with it, but I'm very happy to find it: Eee Pc Canada. Yes sir! I really think these little netbooks will be the rage in no time, and I will try again to go with the Canadian niche. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment