Monday, June 22, 2009

Twitter is my best source of income :S - June 2009 update

Well, three months later, with lot of "hard" work, I am making some affiliate money and will get my first checks in the next weeks, will try to post them here if I can (have to check the TOS policies). I have conversions with Amazon, Clickbank, Commission Junction and Linkshare, and I am making almost $100/week at this point, which is far from enough! But people around me seems to freak out and want to jump in the train even if they knew nothing about Internet! I can do nothing for them!!

Anyway, I've become a Twitter freak in the last weeks and I was thinking on a way to make money on Twitter, and I found this Twitter system on Clickbank. I don't know I decide to give it a try, I set up a new account and two days later I have 250 followers - without doing the follow you maybe you'll follow me s**t! - and money was already starting to flow! (Take a look at this new Twitter account - check the number of RTs I got in 2 dayz!) Now I don't believe this, I am making more money with it than all my other websites! Almost frustrating loll!

Well, at least I could show this to my cousin, maybe he'll stop begging me for money! This is so easy even him can do it! ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment